Thursday, June 7, 2007

June 20 Filmmakers Workshop is FULL!

Dear friends,
Within one short hour of the email invitations being sent out for Junes Filmmaker Workshop, the workshop was full. As you know, we need to limit the number of attendees to insure a successful rough cut screening for the filmmaker who is screening.

If you received a confirmed rsvp in your email-we look forward to seeing you on the 20th. If you have received notice that you are on the waiting list, rest assured that we will contact you if and when there are any openings.

We appreciate your continued support and interest in the workshops. Even if you can’t attend that night, we hope that you will continue to network with other filmmakers on the filmmakers workshop online network— and watch for special online events over the summer.

The workshops will be taking a break over the summer and be back in September. See you then!
Susi, Tracy, Julie, Megan

1 comment:

Cassandria said...

Hi My name is Cassandria I live in the Bronx New York. I am an aspiring Video Artist. I plan to documentary on a contemporary issue however, I noticed that you are located in Waban,MA so basically I would like to know if you can help me with my project. I also would like to know what are you looking for in the proposal